Well I think that I am very lucky! My parents came to stay with me till Wednesday:) I was happy because I was more worried about being alone in my house more then anything. So we have been out all day and I'm sure that we will keep doing so till they leave.
2 comments:
hope you are having fun:)
I remember how hard it was when Scot would go hunting, especially when we were first married. Everything seemed to go wrong about that time- the cows kicked up their heels and jumped the fence, or something broke, and other fun things. However, I got where I enjoyed that time and stayed up late reading, or did a project to surprise Scot. He always came home rejuvinated and missing me. :) We love you. I'm so glad your parents could come spend time with you. That was very sweet. Parents never stop loving or serving their children. It's great. We love you. Give the boys a hug from us. Love, Scot & Tamlee
Post a Comment