Thursday, August 21, 2008

I don't think so!!!

So today I went to get a bank statement and I saw that there was a $20 charge from Parenting magazine. I was like WHAT? This is the oh so funny part. I NEVER SAID THEY COULD CHARGE MY ACCOUNT! HAHAH isn't that funny? So I called them and said why is there a $20 charge on my account? I never signed anything saying that I wanted to order Parenting magazine or did i give you my Credit card number! This is what she told me. "Well Mam I'm sorry and I will cancel the order and give you your $20 dollars back. Ugh I can't even believe this $%$&#&#^$&#*^$&#*#^! I should have talked to someone hire up and called the better business Burl and told them what game they were playing. She made it sound like they are doing this to other people. But I'm guessing not everyone is catching this. So make sure your looking at your bank statements frequently.

1 comment:

Harper said...

That is scary! Thanks for the heads-up, Trisha! :)