Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What a messy day

I think that I just posted a blog ten min ago. Welllll...... as I was cleaning that mess I went into the kitchen I saw syrup allllllll over! It was in the lazy Susan and all over the floor in the kitchen and the t.v room not to mention all over Noah! What a mess. I just don't know what to do with him today. I'm glade it was nap time:( Ugh I just need a break.! I think it calls for a move night. I better call Karen!





3 comments:

David and Kira said...

A trouble maker today? Hope the day goes quickly and you enjoy nap time!

Jenks Family said...

i have come out to the kitchen and found messes like that. They do grow out of them.

Anonymous said...

oh dear! I find myself getting so frustrated with those kind of messes and then I have to calm myself down and remind myself they are just kids. Hope you have a better day.