4 THINGS!!
Thank you Kira for something to do:)A) Four places I go to over and over:
1. Walmart
2. Porters
3. The store
4. my Blog
B) Four people who email me regularly:
1. baby week
2. Caringbridge
3. My mom
4. Junk Email
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. PF Chang's
2. Texas Road House
3. Pearl Wok
4. Old Philly
D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. My bed sleeping
2. Florida
3. Hawaii
4. On a vacation
E) Four TV shows I watch:
1. Martha Stewart
2. Wipe Out
3. The Hills
4. GMA
F) Four of my favorite books:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
4. The Book of Mormon
G) Four places I have lived:
1. Broomfield, CO
2. Ewa Beach, HI
3. Pasco, WA
4. Richland, WA
H) Four things I wish to do before I die:
1. Go on a mission
2. See my Children be Sealed
3. Travel Europe
4. Build are own house
I) Four people I am tagging:
1. Holly (If you have time?)
2. Kim
3. Katie
4. Kristy




No comments:
Post a Comment