Friday, August 29, 2008

A hunting he will go and a home I will stay

Well Colby took off this morning at 6 to go hunting for a week:( I miss him so much and I think that it's because I know that he is going to be gone to next Thursday. UGH *sigh* I couldn't even get some good sleep knowing that I was going to be with out him for so long and by myself with two kids. I know that I probably shouldn't worry but when Colby gets home he is always my time away and my relief from the kids from being with them all day. Not that I don't love them But I love Colby and when he comes home I want to spend all my time with him. It's 0nly 8:12 in the morning and I know that I am already sorry that he left. :):( I just hope things go ok. Keep in your prayers that I can Handel this!

3 comments:

David and Kira said...

Oh, Trisha! You'll do great! You're stronger than you know!! It's always the hardest at night when the kids are asleep, house is quiet and you have to sleep by yourself!

I hope they get their elk quick and can come home sooner too! I want to see my dad next weekend when we are in Wa!!

I would just recommend getting out of the house as much as possible-park, library, and whatever else to keep the kids and you busy. It goes faster that way! Good luck in church! I have had 4 with me, and it's a challenge, I know!!

Enriquez Family said...

Good luck! You'll do fine. Think of it as a great learning opportunity! Once you're done with this, you'll be able to do anything! Its great for Colby to be able to get out and go do this for as hard as he works. You have to give him that, but I've been there done that, not for a week, but thats how it goes! That what happens when were mommys!

Anonymous said...

Good luck you will do just fine. Chad is heading hunting the first of October and missing HUnter's first birthday.