Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The love of a man

So today I went and visited Pam. She is the one that is sick. She looked good her head was shaved and they had her on a respirator. All of her family was there and they have been taking really good care of her. What a loving family. She is so lucky! When I went up to see her I gave her some flowers but she didn't get to see because she is still not responsive. But I was very exited to see her and her family. Her husband (our bishop) is so great. He has been by her side ever since this has all happened. Right after I got there the social worker showed up so when they nurses left she went up before me so I didn't really get a good chance to talk to Bishop. But I noticed when he sat down next to her that he took a hold of her hand. :') You could see in that moment his love for her. It is so nice to see how much he cares for her. I now how lucky I am also because Colby always shows his love for me.
On sunday we had to give a talk and he went after I did. My talk was on divotion and I told about how we met and how the Church has changed my life and how much my family means to me. When Colby got up he cried as he told everyone in church that I was his miracle. Everyone that I could see started to cry. Im so lucky that I have some that loves me like he dose. I love him to. Even though I don't always show it like he dose we always know how much we love each other by the things that we do.
I know that I wouldn't be anywhere with out him and I would still be lost. Im glade that I have a love of a man in my life:) <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to change your link so you can see who has posted recently you go to Layout then click on add a gadget. Then click on blog list I think it is the first one and has NEW by it. Then you just add in the address and it will pull it up and you can change the name by clicking on rename. hope that helps let me know if you can't figure it out:)

Harper said...

That is so great! It made me teary-eyed. :)