Monday, June 2, 2008

How funny!

The faces of colby and trisha combined together -
Colby and I together

CIMG1734.JPG's Face Combined with 039.JPG -
kinda Colby and Noah

CIMG1734.JPG and 077.JPG - Noah and I

030.JPG and 039.JPG -
A different Colby and Noah

030.JPG and 077.JPG Faces Combined Together -
And a different Noah and I

The faces of 077.JPG and 039.JPG combined together -
And Colby and I again


I saw this on someones Blog and thought that it would be fun to try out:) lol how silly! Some of the pictures don't even line up. But it was fun to see what we all look like together.

2 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

omg! that is hilarious! i couldnt laugh too hard because damons asleep on me, but my eyes were almost crying cause its so funny!

Anonymous said...

those are pretty funny, i wonder why some of them didn't line up. Interesting.