Here are the long awaited pictures of our new one. I'm sure you were all anxiously awaiting her posts updated every 3 hrs. haha. 8 lbs 12 oz born June 18 at 8:01. Only a few pics, I'm sure when Trisha is feeling better she'll post an entire album on here. We're enjoying him so much. He's perfect and as you can see has a full head of hair. Noah is being the perfect big brother giving kisses and hugs and petting him when he starts to cry. We were worried about his reaction but couldn't be happier. Mom and baby can come home Friday.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats you guys, he is a doll. I love the chubby cheeks:) and all his hair, Hunter was and still is lacking in that department:). we are so happy for you and glad everything is going well. HOpe recovery goes well.
6 comments:
Congrats you guys, he is a doll. I love the chubby cheeks:) and all his hair, Hunter was and still is lacking in that department:). we are so happy for you and glad everything is going well. HOpe recovery goes well.
I love it love it love! He is soooo cute! Juan says he doesnt look like a newborn, he so perfect you guys!Congrats!
Yeah, Elijah! Noah is going to have so much fun and Elijah is going to have to have a lot of energy to keep up with Noah! Can't wait to see him!
AWWWWW! You are making me want to have this baby NOW!!!! He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Congrats! We are happy to hear everything went well.
Yay!!! Congratulations! He's adorable. Hope mommy is feeling well. SO Fun!
Post a Comment