Friday, May 30, 2008

Just past 36 weeks.

I thought that I would add some pictures of the gut. Lol I am almost there. I can not wait to meet this little boy:) He is all that we can think about. I guess it;s hard not to when he is moving almost 24/7. Yesterday for ME TIME. I made all the birth announcements. Ive been working on them for a few days so it was nice to get them done. I bought some things to make them like cards, an embossing gun (that I love) and some other little things. It was fun to get started but nice to be done:)
Noah wanted to take pictures too.
Bad picture but I have to wear the same pants all the time and I only have like 6 shirts to wear. LOL only a little less then 3 weeks i guess:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! YOu look like you are all baby. I can't believe the time is coming so quick, how fun!!

The Price Family said...

You look so good. It looks just like a basketball. Your almost there!!!

Jenks Family said...

You look great, i always get big everywhere. Good Luck with the big boy bed, it took us a while with madie our oldest, it's so much easier when you have another child to share the bed with, then they stay in bed better. At least ours did. Jilayne