Monday, June 9, 2008

1:30am

Well it's nice and early. Or late. Depending on how your looking at it. As you have read in my other blog I have strep and allergies. They are not working well together. My nose gets super dry so that it hurts to breath. Then when i breath threw my mouth it hurts my throat. I also feel like im not getting enough air. I wish that medication would work right away and that you would feel 100% after you take it. But I guess thats not how things work. I hope that i feel better by morning. And that i get some sleep. I have have to run around town in the morning and being sick will not make it very easy! I hope that everyone had a good week/weekend.

3 comments:

David and Kira said...

Hope you get well before the baby comes!! No fun!

Enriquez Family said...

AHHH!! How you feeling? I hope better soon! the rockin's just waiting for you :(

Anonymous said...

what a bummer, let's hope this is all out of your system when the baby comes:) I like your new background.