Sunday, June 15, 2008

Noah's Daddy



We just thought that we would thank you for all that you due. You wake up early and work hard to give us what we need. You take your time to say thank you. And you always make time to play (ray). You are the best we could have in so many ways. Your helping to raise are son the way that God would hope we would due. We are teaching him to be true in the church. Together we will teach are children the ways that were set on this earth. Your a wonderful dad and your work shows you off. We love you very much!
Happy Fathers Day:)

1 comment:

Erickson Family said...

I was so surprised to see "cutest blog" tag on your page, cuz that's where I got the background part of my layout and I always wondered why they didn't include a tag that told others where it came from. They have expanded HUGE. It used to be just a blog that had the templates for you to create your own layout and now they have it all done for you!! CUTE!