For the last few weeks or I guess Month I have been walking like a duck. But it has gottin so much worse! UGH!! I hate it! I walk like a duck BIG time. I kinda walked like this with Noah but it wasn't painful. Oh how the days are full of painful walking:( Im so glade that I only have a few days to go of this.
I was thinking about how I have to go threw all this things just to have a c-section. The feeling is so different. I sometimes think that I wish that Noah wasn't so big then I would be able to have kids regular. But I guess good things come in different ways. I remember when I was going in for my c-section with Noah after 3 hours of pushing and 24 hours in labor. And I don't know if I was to nervous because it was all going so fast. But when I think about going in this time. It makes my tummy a little sick. lol I know that everything is going to be fine though.
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago




4 comments:
Just a few more days left...hang in there!
I walk like a duck too! And its like, you just can't help it so oh well, we're ducks. At least youre done in a few days :) Good luck! -Holly
heck yeah thats sounds great!
I still walk like a DUCK!! I think I will forever have the curse of waddling:)
Post a Comment