Well Here I am! lol Only a few days to go. I feel big and I think that I look big too! But I love that I am going to meet my new little son soon. I can't wait to share photos with all of you:P And I heard that they give you Steak and Shrimp as your Congrats meal. That might be kinda good. Oh and I think that Alise and Juan are going to bring Rock Band to the hospital and were going to play while I'm there so that I have something to due. lol J/K But wouldn't that be funny?
Friday, June 13, 2008
4 days. Then the big day:)
Well Here I am! lol Only a few days to go. I feel big and I think that I look big too! But I love that I am going to meet my new little son soon. I can't wait to share photos with all of you:P And I heard that they give you Steak and Shrimp as your Congrats meal. That might be kinda good. Oh and I think that Alise and Juan are going to bring Rock Band to the hospital and were going to play while I'm there so that I have something to due. lol J/K But wouldn't that be funny?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
GREAT IDEA!!! Can you imagine! haha! WE would have the whole staff in there playing!! haha!
good luck, i will keep you in my thoughts these next few days. i hope labor is not to bad. jilayne
Oh, your little guy will be here soon, very exciting. I can't wait to see pictures:)
That is so exciting! We will be waiting to see how things go. Good luck!
Post a Comment