This is the side job I've been working on for the last 1 1/2 weeks after work and on Saturdays. My boss Tony Jenks gave this job to me, we were VERY appreciative 'cause with the baby coming we've still got a few things we need to buy. I've just got a few very small things to do and then I'll be finished. It has 12' walls and 10/12 slope roof. It was fun to build, my bro-in-law Juan helped me on it. It was fun to work together. I'll try and take a pic when it's all sided and done.


2 comments:
Looks awesome Colby! Maybe you'll get more referals from this job?! Loved the raccoon story also! A farm boy for sure always looking for something to shoot!
Looks great! I showed this to Cory and he liked the building! He said you're lines were clean! What a nut! I love when we have side jobs! They are so nice for extra cash!
Post a Comment