Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let my Garden Grow

So it's been a few weeks since the Garden was planted and it isn't doing to bad! Everything is growing:) The onions are a little on the sad side. I'm not sure how many will grow but Tomatoes, Green Beans, Corn and Carrots are taking root. I've been weeding about twice a week and watering when it's not raining. Next will be the bug spray I think. It's nice to get out of the house for 30min's or so to tend to it. I'll put pictures up when we due the lawn. :) We also have discovered Strawberry plants next to the shed. How exiting that is! They aren't very big....but i think that it will at lest grow 10 strawberry's or so:) lol I also have some flowers that I planted and they are looking bright. They are next to the house in a flower .....pot? MMm kinda like a wooden bucket. And i also have a BEAUTIFUL plant that I got from church for mothers day:) It has grown twice to three times the size as when I got it. and has lots and lots of buds. I didn't think that I could ever love growing plants. Or that they would ever grow. xoxo

3 comments:

The Price Family said...

Uhhhh, my flowers are doing well at all. I have one flower pot that is doing good but all my other flowers need sun! I'm glad to hear yours are doing well.

The Price Family said...

I ment to put AREN'T doing well. lol

Anonymous said...

how nice to have a garden. Out of the 6 different places we have lived only one place has had enough yard for a garden. It was fun to watch that one grow. Lucky you on the strawberry plants, i LOVE strawberries. Your big day is coming soon, good luck:)