Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Crazy weather


I got home today and thought that I would clean out are messy car. It really needed it. So I thought Ill just leave Noah in hear and he can watch. Poor kid! lol any ways it started to thunder outside and I thought maybe it was time to take Noah in. And as I am sitting hear it is still thundering and now there is lightning. So we headed in after about 15 min of vacuming the car out and I put Noah down for his nap and headed back out with the intent of cleaning the rest of the dirty car. But to my suprise while I was out side it started to hail. UGH it was so scary I had to plug my ears because it was coming down so hard on the tin roof. I wanted to go back inside but it was coming down so hard that I didn;t want to get hit! (Wimp) lol Then I thought well Noah might be scared so I grabed something to cover my head and run in side with but the body parts that were not coverd we damged in the hail storm. It was crazy I tell ya. Anyways thats my story:)

No comments: