Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still trying

We are still working with Noah to get him to stay in his bed. Most nights still he ends up in are room. Im just getting so tired at night that getting up and putting him back into bed just isn't what I want to be doing. I already have to go to bathroom once to twice a night. I feel like laziness might be what i am feeling?. Oh well I only have about 3 weeks left and then I'll be real tired!!!! I hope we can get Noah in his bed before he wants to sleep with us and have a baby in the room:( *sigh*

1 comment:

Justin and Janell said...

Hi Colby and Trisha, nice to meet you, while my girls were taking a nap I was browsing and found your blog! Your family is so cute and congratulations on the new addition! It was fun reading about you guys. I hated the transition from the crib to the toddler bed also, it's a nightmare! Goodluck!