Noah has been up since about 1:30this morning. He can't sleep in his own bed tonight? It started at 1:30 but we didn't get him out. Then at 3:30. Now it's been him in are bed since! AHHHHH why? I don't know if just me but I think that he can sence that something is coming and wants to be closer to us. He has been real mommy and daddy needy. I just hope that he dose not think that he is going to sleep in are bed now?! I got him out of his crib after trying to get him to sleep in it again and thought well maybe i'll just let him play. But NO!!!! he went to the door and walked to are room and then to the bed to lay down. I hope that this is just a one night thing. Because with him in are bed I can sleep! And I only have a few weeks of sleep time before Elijah comes. Oh Sigh!
1 comment:
Yup its coming! Its such a pain when they wake up still! Damon has been that same way lately. He wants to sleep with us. Somthing in the air???
Post a Comment