I have been working on a Quilt for are little girl for about 2 weeks now and I just finished the front yesterday. It was so much and a lot of time and patients had to go into making this. It was a bunch of 2.5 inch squares and some were cut in half and put together with another color. I think all together I had around 600 squares all together. All that I have left that I need to do now is to buy the backing for it and the trim that will go around it and I will have it quilted. I also made some super cute pillows that will go in her crib maybe when she is little and doesn't roll over then I will move them to a chair or something. But I had some fun making something that took so much work and at the same time I thought about throwing in the towel or maybe burning it because I would get so mad that the pattern didn't seem right. But in the end it looks pretty good for the most part. Not perfect by any means but I think that it will great in her crib.
The next project that I am going to be doing is painting the crib white since the brown wont go with her room colors:)

And me at 23 weeks but I'm turned funny so my tummy looks a little smaller and my shirt pattern makes it a little smaller also and I look like Crummy because I just got up from a small nap:) But I am loving my hair. It's getting so long!!!
7 comments:
great job on the quilt! Way better than anything I would ever put together. You are looking very cute, I love your belly!
HOLY Cow!!! Great job on the quilt. I'm impressed.
Cute quilt!! How fun!!
I wish I knew so I could get busy making a quilt
Good job. So cute, I love the pillows what a creative idea.
It looks great! I can't believe you sewed that many pieces together! WOW!!
You continue to amaze me. Very creative- great ideas! Soon you'll be able to decorate her room with all your projects. :)
Love
Tamlee
Post a Comment