Well it was time for a change for our little man. His hair looks so cute long but I get tired of it looking all messy and tangled in the back. And you can never style it because it's to long to do anything with. Well this morning I had had it with his hair looking like a tangled mess. So off it went. Here is the new Elijah:) I think he looks cute either way.

Before

The messy mess

All the hair. This took forever to cut off with the Clippers

After

So cute!

He wouldn't stay still for me.:)
5 comments:
Love the new do!
oh my heck!! ADORABLE!! I love it short!! He looks so grown up and getting to be such a big boy. That really changed his look a lot!
Oh my gosh!!! WOW!! What a change! I like it better short!!! So cute!! Good job :) LOoks like he likes it shorter too!
I can vouch for the Mr. Handsome look. He is very cute! He'll have to introduce himself in the nursery on Sunday. Won't the girls do a double take?
Love,
Scot & Tamlee
He looks so different! It looks really good. Good Job.
I plan on giving you a call after I get ride of my nausty cold. :(
Post a Comment