So I finally got some photos off the Camera. Some are a little old but mostly so G-ma and G-pa Warn can see there boys and the bump:)

This was obviously at Christmas. Me at 3 months.

Some out side fun. I was kneeling on the ground and Elijah was looking at me.

High in the tree.

He such a good climber

A little newer but 4 months.

The boys got these outfits for Christmas. They are soooo cute!

Noah found these glasses outside and thought that he needed to read with them.

Later we found out they were G-pa's and he wasn't happy.

And of course Noah and G-pa are out making trouble. Scot would drive him around in this and he would climb off and get on a roof and then get back in. He loved it and I think his g-pa had fun to.
Everything around here is going really well. The baby is growing well and the boys are getting bigger every day. I am now 22 weeks and sorry I don't have a photo. We are waiting to get into are home at the end of March so for now Colby drives back and forth to work. He will love when are home is 10min from work and I will loved when he is home more like 5:30 then 6:30. This weekend is V-day and we are going out to a dance should be fun. Happy Valentines day everyone!
4 comments:
Love the pictures! And I rememeber my dad doing that with some of the other kids in the tractor! Dont you love having a crazy grandpa!
My kids would NEVER do that! I don't know if I would let him either! Let's hope he doesn't fall and break an arm!!! I can't believe how much you were showing in the beginning! You must of slowed down though because your 4 month picture looks a lot like your 3 month. It will be so nice to have your own place soon!!
What a cute baby bump!
You are so lucky, you don't get bigger all over, you just get a baby bump! I had no idea at Christmas that you were expecting...how did I miss that at church?
Post a Comment