Noah is in to everything even more then I ever thought he would. He is always up on the counters now and I can' t think of any way to keep him off? It's driving me crazy because he is getting into things that he shouldn't be into for his safety. AHHHHH! He is getting my nervous a lot more then he used to so now I can only think to put him in his room for a few minutes. There has to be a better way then just hug him and take him off. Unless that;s the best way?
2 comments:
I can totally relate! Jackson is doing the same thing but hes just trying to get treats out of the kitchen cupboards but I still want to pull my hair out. BOYS!!! I keep telling myself it WILL get better.
I wish I had some advice for you but I haven't had to deal with this, YET!! I have a feeling Hunter is going to be the same way. So when I get there I will be coming to you for advice:) Hope it gets better for you and figure something out that works.
Oh to answer your question on my post, I only work about once a month when I want to:)
Post a Comment