Here are pictures from yesterday. It was a good day! Noah is growing so fast. He is so busy and gets in trouble some times. But I would rather have a busy kid then a kid that always cries and needs held a lot. I like that he is strong and independent. We hope that as he gets older that he will follow the church and set good examples for the rest of his siblings.
p.s
lots of pictures:)

Started off the day with a puppy dog pancake with chocolate chips and a sippy of milk.

Little choco face:)

Went out side to take a few pictures of him on his big day.


he wouldn't look at me:(

For lunch we had corn dogs. MMMM he loves to eat them in LOTS of ketchup.

I aloud him to wear his coat in side for a little while since it was is b-day

Had some friends over for his fav. dinner spaggetie and then to watch the move Monsters.

Made cookies with mommy and daddy.


And got to lick the beatters after.

opening gifts that were only in plastic bags. lol

oooooooo

It's only true:P

He loves his new toy:) He has been playing with it since we opend it.
All in all I would say that he had a fun birthday:)
O ya and Elijah finally got his Bumbo yesterday! SOoooo cute:)
8 comments:
I love the photo of him with the barn in the background. It should be framed. He is adorable. What a fun birthday!
Thanks for dinner! Abs tonight? 8:45? Im going... see ya later
Happy Birthday Noah! Your boys are so stinkin cute.
Looks like a good birthday. I know you and Katie were playing phone tag for a while there. We really need to get together, even if it is only for dinner. I will have Saturdays off in a few weeks and get back to working normal hours, maybe then we can go shooting.
i love to celebrate the kids birthdays, they look forward to them. he looks like he is gettting so big.
the puppy pancake is too cute! What a fun Mommy you are! the birthday pictures are so great. It can be lots of work, but always worth it!!!!!
the kids and i are in Boise this weekend so we won't be able to come for a BBQ. Otherwise, we would have LOVED that. I'm sorry. Let's do it another time. No need for a birthday to get together. Have fun!
Happy Late Birthday Noah!! I love all of the pictures! Time sure does fly!
AWWWWW! Happy Belated Noah!! It looks like he had a really good birthday. Gotta love that bumbo too!! LOL
Post a Comment