Thursday, September 18, 2008

3 Months

So yesterday Elijah turned 3 months. Time is already going so fast. I have noticed a lot of things that Elijah dose and likes. Here are a few things.
1. He rolls from his tummy to his back.
2. He is starting to get a fun little laugh.
3. His hair is still growing and is kinda a reddish brown.
4. His eyes are the prettiest color of blue.
5. He always makes us smile.
6. His hands are very tasty to him.
7. He hates having dirty pants.
8. But doesn't like to take baths.
9. He always smiles when you get him from his nap or in the morning.
10. He gets really exited and wiggles.
All in all he is such a good baby. I could not have been luckier:)
Love you Lijah.

5 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

We love him too! Colby called me and I told him like 6:00.

Phil and Holly said...

I can't believe its already been 3 months! Wow it goes by fast! How is he sleeping? I'm still waiting for Bruin to sleep more than 3-4 hour stretches at night
-Holly

Andersen said...

It was just yesterday that Max was 3 months. Now he is crawling and throwing tantrums! You have such cute kids! Hi Colby! Hope you guys are doing great.

Enriquez Family said...

Hey do you guys wanna come over tonight and play? I think that Trevor Mackay and his wife are coming over, and sean and Alicia. like 7ish...

Harper said...

That is such a cute post, and I honestly can't believe Elijah is three months already. I still have a vivid picture of Colby walking upstairs to see you at the hospital!

You sure have cute kids, Trisha!