Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reminiscing

I was looking at some old pictures of Colby and I and thought I would share some of are past:)

Are very First date

6 Flags with Holly, Phil, Jill and Colby

At my parents house

Visiting WA, Colby and Mel

The night before I went back to CO

Are wedding reception

The bridesmaids

Are sealing

Together we have come along ways. We had a lot of trials but there wasn't anything we didn't work threw. We couldn't be happier:)

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

I forget how long your hair was! Hope all goes well with you getting HI counted as an intern!!

Enriquez Family said...

Wowwy!

Jenks Family said...

it is fun to think back on what life was like, and how far we have come. good luck with school.

Enriquez Family said...

I love your main pic! Juan says colby looks like a redneck! haha! love the pic.. I didnt go work out either, I helped Juan with homework and I did 2 haircuts. soo... it was just gonna be me so yeah...