Monday, July 7, 2008

Whats been going on

Well we have been busy busy! Starting on Last Saturday the 28th. We went to Rigby Lake with Alise and Juan with there kids, And Jason and Karen. We had a BBQ and they all got to enjoy some time in the water. I got to watch Elijah on the beach. But It hasn't been to long still since I had me c-section so getting in yucky water might not be the best thing:P





Then last Thursday the 3rd. We all ended up at Rigby Lake again but this time for Fireworks. They were great! We were so close that it got a little loud. Elijah was a little scared.

Then the 4th we all headed down to Idaho Falls and got a chance to spend the 4th with Colby's parents. They came up for Elijah's blessing. So we got to walk around for 5 hours before the Fireworks started. it was nice to be able to chat and catch up. Noah loved being able to run around out side and Elijah liked relaxing in someones arms.







Saturday we just hungout. And relaxed most of the day. Other then I cooked for half of it to get ready for Sunday dinner after the blessing.

Sunday was Elijah's blessing. He was so handsome:) The blessing went well and are friends and family were able top join us for are happy occasion. Colby did a great job blessing Elijah:) Good Job babe! After church we had some family over for a Ham dinner. It was yummy! After that we sat around and some of us took nice naps. Then we ended up going to the park and then back home for hot dogs and smores. It has been a fun week:)







2 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

All your pictures turned of sooo cute! I love them! I wish we would have gone to do smore's i was craving them but after the whole episode with the bike and everything, I just wanted to be home! I have still been out looking for it! I know crazy..

Erickson Family said...

AWWWW! The blessing... I need to start figuring out where I shoved all that left over lace and material from my wedding dress that I've used bits of for the other girls dresses. It's going to be here before I know it! He looked so handsome in his little outfit!