Trisha, Hey I just got onto the Hodges Family Blog and saw your comment. This blog is actually Trent's families, I haven't gotten ours up. I am sorry that I missed you though. We have been in AZ these past couple weeks. We are here now, and we will be here till the end of Aug. Your blog is cute though, and the boys look great. Hope to hear from you soon. Kim Hodges
They are such cute boys. We for sure need to go shooting when we get back from Hawaii. The 7th should be fun. My aunt is getting a pool with a slide so you may want to bring swim stuff for Noah.
7 comments:
Those are too sweet! Does Elijah's hair stick up like that all by itself! Too funny!!
Hey we just found your blog! Congrats on the new little one. Your kids are so adorable.
Trisha, Hey I just got onto the Hodges Family Blog and saw your comment. This blog is actually Trent's families, I haven't gotten ours up. I am sorry that I missed you though. We have been in AZ these past couple weeks. We are here now, and we will be here till the end of Aug. Your blog is cute though, and the boys look great. Hope to hear from you soon. Kim Hodges
gotta love the b&w! so cute.
They are such cute boys. We for sure need to go shooting when we get back from Hawaii. The 7th should be fun. My aunt is getting a pool with a slide so you may want to bring swim stuff for Noah.
What adorable pictures, Trisha!
so precious!!
Post a Comment