Well things are going well here at the McGary house. I am learning to do things when I have time. Elijah likes to be held and when I'm not holding him I am trying to clean house or make food. He is a great baby! Noah is being a good boy. Most of the time. He really tries to help out but it's more like.....NO NO NOAH! lol But he is doing a lot better then we thought that he would. So things aren't to hard at this point but we will see in the next few months. I even seem to get in a nap most days. We are loving having are boys and Colby loves the fact that he will have boys to paintball with and go camping and hunting with some day:)
3 comments:
Ahh im so glad things are going well! I can't wait for this weekend! Its what Im here for! to P-A-R-T-Y!!! Rock ON!
good to hear things are going so great!! Enjoy your boys.
we hope to get a boy someday, so garrett can enjoy boy things.
Post a Comment