Friday, July 25, 2008

My Garden Update

So this evening was the fist picking of my Green Beans:) I was so exited! It was only a hand full but a hard working hand full. I have been working very hard to keep are garden from dyeing. And it's not a very big garden but it was just big enough to get a taste of having my first garden. Now I know what I will have to do next time I decide to do a garden. We will be moving from hear next July so I'm not sure that we will be able to do a garden next year. But When we move to a house I think that I will be able to start another one. But next time I think it will be A LOT BIGGER! and I am very exited to see what will happen with the rest of the things that we planted:p


Corn

Tomatoes and a few onions

the flowers for are tomatoes

Are hand full of green beans

Green beans and a few carrots


I would say a garden well done. lol

2 comments:

Erickson Family said...

HOW EXCITING! Look at all those beans. We planted our first garden this year too. We were a little later in getting started. So far the only thing we've harvested is radishes and a few onions. I can't WAIT for the cucumbers to be ready to pick.

Enriquez Family said...

Looks like it's growing great! Its prety much your garden now. i was just there for moral support. you do everything!