So today i got to the point were it was time to get rid of Noah's blanket. Sooooo......I cut off just a small piece for him and the rest is trash. I thought that he would be mad and crying because I cut it but he loves it so much the even just a little bit is all he needs. But at least it's not going to be in the way anymore. He was always falling over it and this way he can put it in his pocket and everyone wont have to see how ugly it is. Im so glade that it was hard!
2 comments:
So you couldn't wait any longer! Thats so good that he doesnt care. He doesnt seem like one that would anyways!Ya!! for Noah!
it was great to see you this past week, the baby is sure cute. i think he looks like colby.
Post a Comment