All because two people fell in love....
I think she looks like you! She is so cute. I saw all your projects on facebook and loved them. You are so creative!
I think she looks like Trisha all the way! Cute girl!
Yup agreed! I think she looks like you! Sooo cute! Miss her!
4th one to say Trisha!
HAHA, I am glad you commented!! Actually I agreed with what you said...on the spanking thing. I think she used some harsh research that i DID NOT agree with. so don't worry I don't think you are mean!!!
you-wish i could see her in person...she's a doll!
I think she looks like me, Asian. I'm kidding. She looks alot like you. Very adorable!
Oh, she's so cute, Trisha!Thanks for you comment, that was so sweet of you!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think she looks like you! She is so cute. I saw all your projects on facebook and loved them. You are so creative!
I think she looks like Trisha all the way! Cute girl!
Yup agreed! I think she looks like you! Sooo cute! Miss her!
4th one to say Trisha!
HAHA, I am glad you commented!! Actually I agreed with what you said...on the spanking thing. I think she used some harsh research that i DID NOT agree with. so don't worry I don't think you are mean!!!
you-wish i could see her in person...she's a doll!
I think she looks like me, Asian. I'm kidding. She looks alot like you. Very adorable!
Oh, she's so cute, Trisha!
Thanks for you comment, that was so sweet of you!!
Post a Comment