Time has gone by so fast already. My mom has been gone 2 weeks on Sunday and I feel like she was just here yesterday.
LaiLauna is a wonderful baby. She sleeps a lot still but only cries when she needs to eat or has a smelly diaper. She is still small and was 9 ponds 11oz at her 1 month
appointment. My life has just become more busy and my days go by so fast. I get up start something it's lunch then nap dinner and then bed time. I get somethings done but i have been VERY forgetful. I always have things that I want to do but they don't seem to come
across my mind till that night or the next day and then they are put back in my mind for another time. I haven't done any crafts or projects. But I hope to start
juggling my time a little better in the next few months. We love having a girl in are home it makes her dad proud. And I love dressing her up in cute girl clothes with cute little head bands. The boys are doing really well with her and since we just put up are fence they get to play outside whenever they want to. We are exited for the 4
th of July weekend and getting to see all of
Colbys family.
No comments:
Post a Comment