Here are a few things from June. I wish that I had more time to write I long blog but I have lots to do before the weekend. Hope everyone had a good 4th of July.
We celebrated Elijah's 2nd Birthday

His train cake

That he loved two or three times in a row

His awesome bike from g-ma and G-pa Warn

The boys both got SUPER CUTE water boots from G-ma and G-pa McGary

We got him a Sponge Bob ants in the pants game and a slip and slide

All the guys and LaiLauna

Heather my sister in law took the kids to the splash park.

Olivia and Elijah



LaiLauna ready for the fireworks

watching the fireworks from the back yard

and it's never fun with out Sparklers

2 comments:
What cute pictures. Your kids are sure getting cute. We have a party coming up this month and are doing a "train" theme too. :)
Trisha- Your family is so beautiful!! I can't believe Elijah is 2 now and that you have 3 kids!!! That's so exciting! How are you doing juggling all of them plus being a wife??
Post a Comment