Well I have been feeling friendly lately and have had a few things at are home. The first was a girls night at are house. I made Lasagna and home made bread sticks and then thous that came brought a side or dessert. Then after we had a movie. It was so great! Colby was sweet enough to take the boys to his parents house camping for the night.
Next I did a Cookie dough swap. Each lady make cookie dough and then we swapped with one another. I got 7 new batches of cookie dough in my freezer for later use.
I feel so blessed that this woman are coming into my life. I seem to have a hard time with friends and it's always been that way. I was always more of a friend with the guys. I'm not sure why? But every place that we have lived I have had a BF. I made one in HI and in ID and now that we are in a new ward I'm making so many new friends. I often am a person who feels left out and ignored. I'm the one that gets forgot or never really asked to anything. I don't know if I'm not nice enough or maybe because my kids can be rough? But what ever it is I hope that someday people can remember that the kids we are blessed with are all different. Even are self's. WE ARE ALL in the image of are Heavenly Father and I am so exited that I am getting a chance to meet so many new friends. I hope that I can continue to be a good friend.
I am hoping to try to get together with the girls more often. I know that there are a couple girls that call me when ever they go out late or to see if I'm going to Mommy and me. So I guess that's a good start. I want to say that I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father loves me and family and the he shows us how much he loves us by helping us out in are daily lives. I know that with out him I would be lost and with him I am saved.
Hope everyone is enjoying there summer with there friends and family's.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I have seen that on FB and it looks like so much fun! Way to go on getting involved. It is hard moving to a new place and starting over. Wish I was close enough to join!
Glad you are making friends! Willing to break out of your shell is the first step to making great friends!
That cookie dough swap sounds like such a good idea, I'll have to remember that one:) Glad things are going so well for you guys!
I am the same way when it comes to friends. I realized the part of my problem is that I never instigate things, so thanks for the ideas!
yeah, thats brave! I am way to chicken to host a party. I think I'm afraid of people saying no. it is hard to make new friends for sure.
I love the pic of Elijah and Noah at the top of your blog, very cute! I may have read it wrong, but did you say you had a BF in HI and ID? Glad to hear things are good for you guys.
Phil
I think you'd be surprised how many people feel like they are left out, but unlike you, they don't initiate the fun. You're awesome!!! I am so impressed. We LOVE your boys! They are hilarious. Thanks for letting me come babysit and play with the kids while you and Colby go to the temple. Enjoy your night out. I will.
Love,
Grandma Tamlee
You are one of the sweetest people I know. I am so glad that I am getting to know you.
Post a Comment