Well today is Elijah's 1st Birthday! I can't even believe how fast time has gone. It kinda makes me sad:( Elijah is a wonderful little boy and a joy in are lives. Here are a few photos that I took today for Elijah's Scrapbook. There were a lot to choose from and it was hard so there are more then a few I guess:) We are having a BBQ Saturday for his Birthday and then I will get more photos up.
P.S Sorry there are no smiles. He doesn't like to smile for the camera much less look at it.
Happy Birthday!! It's amazing how fast time goes...the boys both have grown so much since you moved from here. That cake you did looked amazing. I watch that Ace of Cakes show and they use that stuff too and I always wondered about it...where did you find it?
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Elijah!!
Happy Birthday! Time goes way too fast!
Happy Birthday!! It's amazing how fast time goes...the boys both have grown so much since you moved from here. That cake you did looked amazing. I watch that Ace of Cakes show and they use that stuff too and I always wondered about it...where did you find it?
I can't believe it's been a year either! Where did you go to do those pictures they are very cute?
cute cute cute! i want to meet this little guy
Post a Comment