We had Elijah's Birthday Party today and it turned out Great! We had lots of friends that came and the weather was good just long enough that we could eat and have cake and Ice Cream followed by gifts. We are so thankful for everyone that came to Elijah's Birthday. It was so fun to have a big get together. When we were singing Happy Birthday it really hit me that my little guy is 1!
Hey! I was feeling sad the other day that we still hadn't done anything since sushi. (which was delicious by the way) Anyways, it has been one of those semesters and I'm hoping after next week it will be a little less stressful. Skyler and I will start thinking of something to do! If that's still okay with you.
You continue to amaze me with your creative talents! I am so impressed. You do far more with birthday cakes than I ever did. (Ask Colby). :) We have a present for Elijah and decided it would be way more fun if both boys had the same thing. So we have something for Noah AND Elijah. See you soon. Love, Tamlee (Grandma, Mom)
Sorry we missed out! It looks like you all had a great time! Hopefully, we weren't out too late and you wern't too tired :)It was great talking and just having nite out. We need to do it again!
What a cute cake and cupcakes!! My husband's family is from Shelley, ID. We are related to Bro. Steve McGary who is the dean of agriculture at BYU-I. Are you guys too? We just moved from Rexburg to Utah a year ago! Thanks for the contact!
6 comments:
What an adorable party, Trisha! Those cupcakes look wonderful! :)
What a cute cake! GOod job!!
Hey! I was feeling sad the other day that we still hadn't done anything since sushi. (which was delicious by the way) Anyways, it has been one of those semesters and I'm hoping after next week it will be a little less stressful. Skyler and I will start thinking of something to do! If that's still okay with you.
You continue to amaze me with your creative talents! I am so impressed. You do far more with birthday cakes than I ever did. (Ask Colby). :) We have a present for Elijah and decided it would be way more fun if both boys had the same thing. So we have something for Noah AND Elijah. See you soon.
Love, Tamlee (Grandma, Mom)
Sorry we missed out! It looks like you all had a great time! Hopefully, we weren't out too late and you wern't too tired :)It was great talking and just having nite out. We need to do it again!
What a cute cake and cupcakes!! My husband's family is from Shelley, ID. We are related to Bro. Steve McGary who is the dean of agriculture at BYU-I. Are you guys too? We just moved from Rexburg to Utah a year ago! Thanks for the contact!
Post a Comment