I have been very busy lately. Colby has had the car almost all week for the last few weeks so I have been keeping busy making some crafts. Here are a few photos.
Wow! I could never sew those. They are really cute. I would love it if I could do a sewing project with you...by that I mean you will have to do most of mine because I could never sew those. Amazing!
Those birthday cupcakes were so cute! I love the fabric for your projects. I've made some of those diaper and wipe cases but never thought to do a matching bib. Very cute!
9 comments:
Super cute sewing project. I really like the colors you chose!!
Wow! I could never sew those. They are really cute. I would love it if I could do a sewing project with you...by that I mean you will have to do most of mine because I could never sew those. Amazing!
you should take pics of the book you made Colby for Father's Day, it turned out really cute!!
Wow, those are so cute! Elijah's b-day looked like a good time. Their first birthday is so fun.
I LOVE my new diaper and wipe holders and the bib!! Thank you sooooooo much!! They are great and will be used a TON!
You are SO talented! I am so impressed! Elijah's birthday cupcakes were darling. You really know how to do it all!
Those birthday cupcakes were so cute! I love the fabric for your projects. I've made some of those diaper and wipe cases but never thought to do a matching bib. Very cute!
All I have to say is SUPER SUPER CUTE bibs etc. Are those from Make it and Love it? If not, where did you find those cute patterns?
You are one talented seamstress, Trisha! :)
Post a Comment