Where to start.....? Well a week ago I took Noah to the Dentist because I saw that his front tooth was turning colors. So all that he could saw was that there were a few different things that could happen and he went on explaining those. In the end he said that it looks like it might be dyeing! I was really sad because that means the tooth might fall out and then he would only have the one tooth in the Front:(

Here is Noah watching the T.V while we waited for the Dentist to
come in.
On Saturday we had a small Birthday Party for Colby's Cousin Trevor. Who is now 19 and going to be going on his mission soon! So exiting!!! Any way I had to practice on a cake before Elijah's Birthday Party on the 20th and thought that it would be fun to make him a fun cake. So I made some Marshmallow Fondant and colored it and then made his cake. It tasted really yummy:) I made a Chocolate cake and put strawberries in the middle with Butter cream frosting. Not to bad for my first Fondant cake.

Here is the First layer with the Strawberries

and then the Fondant

Also in the middle of making my cake Colby thought that it would be fun to tie a hair to a fly and let it fly around. Well in the process of trying to keep the fly in his hand he hurt his wing. Then Noah tied the string so tight he Cut the head off. So that was it for that experiment.

I tried to put on the Second layer and it feel apart:( I almost cried:'(

This is what it looked like done. The top was off a little but not to bad after it feel apart:)

And this is Elijah at almost 1! He is getting so big and he is such a cutie pie. This is the only picture that I have of him smiling showing his front teeth.
3 comments:
Your cake looked awesome! Juan and I talked about it that night! Thankls for having us over! And I hear you guys are going home for the 4th of July! How fun!
Great job on the cake, it looks pretty and yummy!
That looks so good. You should sell them!
Post a Comment