Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update in Photos

This photos are from the last couple of weeks. Noah has been watching Blues Clues and so we decided to make sock puppets. Or at least we had some socks. Be he loved them. He thought that they were so fun. On the show the sock puppets say that they love Banana's so Noah's sock puppets loved Banana's also.


Later on that day I was checking some e-mail and when I went to see what Noah was doing this is what I found. He is so funny! He makes me laugh. He must have worn this out fit for over an hour.



ICE CREAM! All the boys in the house LOVE Ice Cream. Noah just so happens to like to start to eat the Ice Cream cone first.



Elijah eats everything. He eats even the things that Noah wont even taste. So that's always a plus for me:)



Here we are just having fun. Noah wanted a photo in Daddies hat. So we took a few and I picked the best one.



And this was yesterday when the boys were out flying the kite. Noah loved it! He is flying the kite but Colby is helping out. I didn't a super good one of just Noah doing it.



This was on Mothers day. After are naps it was nice enough for the boys to play out side. So we were out there till it was time to make dinner:)



Eating some yummy Chicken Helper. He is such a good boy:)


Dodge was inside for about a week and Elijah would go by him and then crawl away really fast when he started to get close or else he would get run over and licked. At the same time he would tease him.


So we have been busy having fun and in the last two weeks we have only been out about 3-4 times. The weather has been getting better though. And when I get over being sick I will take the boys out more to play and to start walking:)

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

THe picture with you and Noah turned out great. You look so beautiful in it!

Jenks Family said...

I love the ice cream pictures. It's nice when they can keep the mess under controll.

The Price Family said...

the pictures of the boys on the top of your blog is so cute. You seem to get the cutiest pictures. We need to get together. WE have been crazy busy the past little while so I will try to give you a call this week if it slows down.

Rob and Sarah said...

Your boys are so cute, and I love your hair! Are you feeling better?