Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monday

Monday started the week off well. We had wonderful weather and the boys were really good. I made a cute girls quilt for a friend of mines baby shower. They are going to be be moving to Alaska and so her family had it early.



Also on Monday Elijah turned 11months! He is getting so big.
He has 4 teeth and he is such a joy:) He is a really good baby still super small but he is so fun. He weighs about 15-16 pounds and still wears almost a size 2 shoe:) He is a little guy. Noah is little to for his age but not as small as Elijah is. I have been planing his 1st Birthday already because I know that it will be here soon. If anyone has anything cute that they want to share I am up for any Birthday ideas:)

1 comment:

Rob and Sarah said...

That blanket is so cute!! I've been trying to learn all over again how to use a sewing machine since Robbie got me one for Christmas, and a quilt/blanket like that is on my list of things I want to do. Thanks for offering to help out if I ever need it...I might have to take you up on that sometime!