Posing for a pic.
Galloping while singing, "Arabian Niiiiiiiiiiiiight, like Arabian Daaaaaaaaaay..."
We enjoyed ourselves very much, and when we got home...
We had the sunburns to prove it!
Thanks Juan and Alise for making it possible!!!
On a funnier note, Trisha came home with some toys and books from DI the other day and while I was looking through them I found this book.

When I saw it I said, "What did you get this for!" Apparently Trisha just saw that it was about dinosaurs and thought Noah would like it. She didn't even read the title. When I opened it the first page described how it teaches kids words such as, "judge" and "lawyer" and "alimony". The first page showed the mommy dinosaur drinking alcohol trying to 'make it through'. HAHA. Should I take this as a hint?? I haven't seen the book since.




4 comments:
Looks like your Arabian Nights day was fun.
And I'm cracking up about the Dino Divorce book. You make me giggle Trish!
you guys are so great and your boys are so so cute!
JEALOUS SQUARED!!! I love horse back riding!
OH MY GOSH. We are LAUGHING at the DINOSAURS DIVORCE. Tyler just said,
"We need to get that book somehow."
That is funny!
Post a Comment