Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun since Friday

We have been going and going since last Friday. It started out with Colby getting to go Golfing with his Boss. they started at 9 and went till about 1:30. The boys and I got to play outside and go around picking some things of for a craft night with my friend Jana. After he was done Golfing we went to his side job to get some things finished. We got done about 6:30-7 and then headed home. My friend Jana came over and we worked on some fun projects till almost 10:30.

Saturday we met up with are friends Chase and Heather and Chases family. He headed up to Archer for some fun boating, kayaking and BBQ. Colby thought that he would say that he has only been Wake Boarding a few times and he did so when he got out on the water they were amazed. lol He was doing really well then he took a good crash and got a minor concussion. We stayed there all day and had so much fun. That evening Chase and his wife and son we went out to Wingers for dinner and then off to are home we headed.

Sunday we just hung out. I stayed home with the boys from church because now if you kid has a runny nose any kind of cough are sneezing or anything besides being a kid you can't take them to Nursery! LAME!!! It is making me so annoyed. why can't they just wipe a nose it can't be that bad. But any ways. Colby still had a Small head ache and tummy ache after church from the day before so he took a nap and I played with the boys and made lunch. After Colby got up we watched a movie together as a family.

Monday Chases parents, Brothers there girlfriends and friends and Colby went Hiking up at the Palisades. It was a 4 mile hike in and a 4 mile hike out so they were gone all day. So my friends Heather and I (Chases wife) We went out with the boys shopping. After we went out shopping we were starving. Heather is Pregnant so anything was sounding good to her. So we got Cafe Rio and headed over to Tautphaus Park and the kids got to play and we all ate lunch under a tree. Noah and Caden (heathers son) played on the playground for a good while and then Heather and I started to get hot so it was time to head to her apartment for naps. The boys all 3 of them. Noah Elijah and Caden all took about a 2 hour nap even Heather and I got to close are eyes for a little bit. After the boys got up we wet to Heathers Parents house and the boys played in the sand box. They were loving it! Elijah only put the sand in his mouth once and then would just pick it up and look at and put to back down. So SMART! After playing there for a little bit everyone came back from hiking and we went to Chases Parents house for BBQ Hot Dogs, kabobs and a yummy fruit salad. Then played games and we stayed the night there because it was so late and the guys were leaving to go Bow Fishing in the morning.

Tuesday we got up early and the guys got ready and went fishing till about 4:30. So i had to find things to do with the boys. WE got home in the morning at about 8:30 and the boys were tired and cranky so they took a nap from 8:30 till about 12:30 so I rested and got ready for the day. I put Noah's new Cars Bike together and did a few things around the house. When the boys got up we went outside for while and Noah got to try out his new Bike. It was just a tinny bit big but he still loved it. And Elijah got to play with his new pop up toy. After some fun in the sun we went into town and get a few things and then picked Colby up and headed to WINCO to buy some food storage. We did really well I think. I think that it's a good start and I feel really good about using are money to buy things that can help us out. And since Colby is almost done with school I thought that this would be good in case we don't have job right away and need food. So Spaghetti and different Veggies with Cereal will be are favorite food. :)

So we have been really busy and today Wednesday I had lots of things to do. Like clean the house! Hope that you all had a good weekend:)
Elijah is not in to taking pictures at all! But he loves to smile and laugh when the cameras isn't out:P
Noah eating his sucker after some lunch. His so Cool!

Heather and Elijah

Noah loved this play ground.

His a risk taker that's for sure.

Noah and Caden

The sand box

BIG TRUCK!!

He is so cute:)

Elijah's new toy and cute outfit.

Noah's new toy



He has his tools and is already fixing his bike:) lol


Are beginning of are food storage. My cupboards are sooo full now:)

3 comments:

David and Kira said...

Sounds like a full and BUSY weekend! Colby must be exhausted after all of that adventure!! Glad you were able to have a good holiday weekend!!

Phil and Holly said...

Wow Colby, What a great week. Glad you could go wakebording, I miss going with you, no one pushes me anymore. I almost always wear a helmet now tho, no many "instant headaches". I went on wednesday, I too bluffed about my experience, but that was cause none of the boats had a tower, so I didn't know what to expect. none the less I still landed the back rolls. How did bow fishing go? Sorry Trish, I'm gonna have to say I agree with the nursery rule. Bruins been sick twice now, and both were as soon as he met some of his slime nosed cousins. I didn't know there was a cafe Rio in IF? where is it? Have you done a side by side test between cafe rio and bajio? I wonder... Hope all is well, sorry for the long post.
Phil

Rob and Sarah said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend!! Looks like your boys had a lot of fun at the park...can't wait to take the girls to one.