Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trash Trash Trash

So know that Elijah stands very well he likes to get into all kinds of things. His new fav thing to get into is the trash. He is so fun when he stands up because he still can't figure out how to get down so he gets mad.
Here is Elijah in the trash finding snacks. Sorry it's a little full from not being home all day:(

I think that this is so cute:) He looks so much older then 9 months.
and here is Noah being silly. He likes to shoot his high powered gun:) lol So silly!

3 comments:

David and Kira said...

Noah is ALL BOY!!!

The Price Family said...

Elijah looks so big! I'm sorry I didn't call you back. Derek has been off for a few days so we've been trying to do things with the boys.

Harper said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! They are adorable! :)