Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Fish

(The blog title was from Noah. I told him to say happy Birthday Daddy and he said Happy Birthday to the fish we were eating for dinner.)

So today was Colby's Birthday. Yes yet another Birthday this month. :) Colby is now 26. There is no turning back. I thought that I would write a Blog just for him.

Dear Colbs

I just wanted to let you know that you are the LoVe of my life. You are amazing in so many ways and you are a wonderful Husband and Father. From the time that you get up to the time that we go to bed I am always thinking about you. You have made my life sooooo AMAZING! With out you my life wouldn't be the same. I'm not sure where my life would be and I'm not sure of the person that I would be either. There are sometimes that we argue but what couple doesn't? We may not always see eye to eye but we are heart to heart. When it comes to you and me we perfect for each other. Your my Eternal companion and I wouldn't have picked anyone better. I love your Blue eyes and your cute perfect little smile. You know when to make me laugh and you always seem to make me smile. Your kids love you with all your heart and if Noah could have it his way he would be glued to you where ever you went. Elijah is still warming up to you but he loves you just as much. One day you and your boys will go hunting and do all those manly things that you love to do. You are the most down to earth person that I have ever met and I hope that as time goes on we will only be closer and we will always stay strong. They say that your first year of marriage is the hardest but I think that it just depends on the day! I love you my little muffin and I always will. I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday!

Love always,
Me

Sorry I know that I have posted some of these before:)

In the beginning

The day that we were Sealed for all time and eternity!

Noah and his daddy at his first REAL Halloween part.

Eating with family

These boys sure do seem to adore you:)

Your family Loves you!

And the Woman that will go to the ends of the earth to make you happy and will always be there for you threw sickness and health threw thick and thin and when you come home two hours late;)



!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

4 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

Oh how cute! Im glad that you feel that way :) And I'm sure going to that movie made all the difference! It was fun to go out for another girl movie! I guess I can always depend on you for a girlie movie since our men are not into them! Thanks for the invite! And thanks a ton for that yummy food! i think I was still full when I went to bed! And its true, every couple has arguments, we just try and not let them ruin the day huh? stay happy!

Skyler and Aubrey said...

I loved looking through the pictures! So cute! So, Skyler worked all weekend. I told him to give Colby a call, but I'm not sure if he did. We still really would love to get together though. My number is 339-2391 so that we don't have to completely communicate through blogs if you come up with something before I do.

David and Kira said...

Happy Birthday, Colby!!

Phil and Holly said...

I think my comment got deleted... -phil