Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Korean night

Last Friday night we got together with Colbys boss/friend and a few of there friends had a fun Korean night. We made some great Korean food and got to meet some new people. We had Bulgogi (thin sliced sweet beef) and short ribs along with sushi and one of the big hits Kimchi (not my fav.). Everyone loved it. I don;t have picture but we were are super full and ended are yummy meal with some Chocolate covered strawberry's that I made and some donuts that another kind family brought. YUUUMMMMYYYY! Thanks for letting us come to your house and make a mess Brandon and Jen:)

5 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

I love your profile pic! BEAUTIFUL!

Dana Scarbrough said...

that sounds delish! I've never tried to make korean, but I'm tempted now!

Dana Scarbrough said...

That certainly sounds fun! Phil went to Mexico- so we're both fans, only I'm allergic to avocados lol. I've definately exposed Phil to more kinds of food in three years than he had his whole life before that! We're moving back to Rexburg in April, so that would be cool!

Rob and Sarah said...

Thanks for adding us to your friends...it's good to hear from you, and see how you all are doing!! Having three kids is getting better now that there's more of a routine, but it's still crazy when I run errands without Robbie around. Noah has gotten so big-they're both so cute!!

Andersen said...

Korean food is the best! No sticky rice or egg rolls? J/K I make Josh eat sticky rice at least 4 times a month and I wish I could have it everyday. You guys sound like you are had a lot of fun!