He started to tell me how the Monster came up to him and told him to be naughty and make a BIG mess in his just finished clean house.
Then Noah put up his hands and said NO NO NO. I am not naughty. But the Monster wouldn't lesson to what Noah had to say.
So Noah took me into the kitchen and went on to explain how the Monster made him sit down and put the Balmex all over his arms, hands, face, clothes and feet. And then told him to smear it all over the floor.
He proceeded to take me into the room where the Monster had left the Balmex on his bed.Noah said that he was so scared and did everything that naughty Monster told him to because he didn't want the Monster to take all his toys and gummy snacks away.
After that story I had to give my poor sweet little man a bath. And told him to tell that naughty little Monster to NEVER come back and that we like having a clean house.
Also just for the record I love cleaning oily Balmex off of lovely wood flooring. So I am hoping that naughty Monster doesn't show it's face around here again.




3 comments:
Love, Love the story:) At least you can make us smile, but I'm sure you weren't smiling at the time you were scrubbing it off the floor.
All I can say is "KIDS"
that is so funny.
What a mess, It looks like days at our house. Your boys are getting so big. They look like they are alot of fun.
Post a Comment