Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and such

Well for Thanksgiving we went to C0lorado to see my parents. It was so fun!!! I love being able to go see are family's on an hour flight:) We got there Tuesday morning and stayed till Saturday morning. We went out to some great places to eat and had a big thanksgiving dinner. There's nothing like a Turkey Dinner with out green chili. We like a Spanish mix in things:) That evening we opend are Christmas gifts from my family and we gave my parents a beautiful wuilt that I made. On Friday my mom and I hit a few stores and got a couple of good deals. It was great to see my family and I love that my kids get to see them as well. Can't wait to go back. On saturday we got to SLC and stayed the night and then headed home at about 8 on sunday. It was so nice to be home and we got to see Colbys mom and dad while we were there also. So the boys got to see both Grandparents in the same week. Coming up next week is Colby;s finals and then no school till the 7th. Talk about a long break. We will be in WA for Christmas this year and can't wait to go hunting.
Here are some pictures of things that we did.

This one was just to cute not to make it BW

The boys would play outside and shoot guns (water spinkler guns):)

Noah loved Charlie

The best toy he got:) lol j/k

Opening gifts

Elijah trying to open his

trying out his new clothes, daddys hat and new race car.

Grandpa

Making are cookies

All the cookies my family made. (noah's is missing part of his head)

FUN FUN!

Also we got a puppy. Yup Colby wanter a water dog. We got it from some good friends in are ward. Colby couldn't pass up on a papperd dog.

Noah thinks he can sit on him.

Playing chase

One more thing. Elijah is teething and he looked sick yesterday and I thought that I would put this on because he was all red. and wearing his new shirt:)


Have a wonderful day. Thanks for letting us visit mom and dad. xoxoxxxoooxxoxo

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

Looks like a fun thanksgiving with your family!! And to get presents-even better!!

Good luck with your new dog!! At least it's not your own lawn to worry about. Noah looks like he is having fun with him!

Unknown said...

your cookies cracked me up!!!!

glad you had a great time with family!

Lisa-Marie said...

that lisa, was ME lisa.

Phil and Holly said...

I want a dog too. He looks like my families dog chip did when he was little. I love labs