Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shirts and other items of clothing

So the day before yesterday I was at Wal-Mart and thought that I would get some stuff for Elijah for winter. PJ's and Shirts. But when I went to get them and put them in the cart I saw that everything that I got and everything that they sell is made by Carters. Well everything is so cute and I want to get him things that he needs. But because it's Carters everything is tagless:( UGH!!! It makes me so mad! I can't find anything any more that isn't tagless. This is a hard for me because I never had to worry about Noah being allergic to anything and Elijah has such sensitive skin. And any brand of tagless shirts of pj's all have the same kind of ink in them. I guess I better start sewing things on all his shirts or else he wont have any clothes to wear. Darn those tagless shirts making some peoples lives harder!!!!

5 comments:

David and Kira said...

That is a pain for you!! When Cameron was little, it was the tags that bothered him and I cut them off. Now you have to sew yours on! Hopefully some places keep the tags on for you!

Kate said...

A friend of mine took a bunch of her stuff back to Carter's because of the recall and she said they had all new tags now. I think she said they are still tagless but they use something else? Not sure but she said their tags are different? Maybe it will just take a little for it to get to walmart?

Robin and Stephenie said...

that is too bad really I would write carters and find out what can be done. maybe they will refund you.

Jenks Family said...

i would hate that, this is the first time i have heard about this. thanks i will watch out for it.

The Abegglens said...

I have been looking at craigs list. I haven't found anything yet... it just seems like clothes. We did buy our swing and crib already and are waiting for it to come.