All because two people fell in love....
ooooooooo so cute! love those. I really like the one of the bench.. oooooooo on my page the guy on the table.. its the pope. we had the pope's room at thie BEAUTIFUL itailan restraunt. it was fun.
Cool, whats it called?-Holly
That is so fun-great pics and love the effects. Are you able to do digital scrapping with it too? I LOVE mine. When are you leaving for WA?
Wow,Trisha! VEry beautiful! I'm impressed. Keep it up! I can't wait to see your scrap pages with those great photos!
it's LaurenMStewart@hotmail.com
COOL! I also like the bench picture
Really liked the bench picture!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ooooooooo so cute! love those. I really like the one of the bench.. oooooooo on my page the guy on the table.. its the pope. we had the pope's room at thie BEAUTIFUL itailan restraunt. it was fun.
Cool, whats it called?
-Holly
That is so fun-great pics and love the effects. Are you able to do digital scrapping with it too? I LOVE mine. When are you leaving for WA?
Wow,Trisha! VEry beautiful! I'm impressed. Keep it up! I can't wait to see your scrap pages with those great photos!
it's LaurenMStewart@hotmail.com
COOL! I also like the bench picture
Really liked the bench picture!!
Post a Comment