Thursday, December 11, 2008

Starting to crawl

Well not even 6 months old yet and Elijah is starting to crawl. He only has the push and go down but he already can get his knees under him and pull him self forward. He is all over the house! I wish that he didn't already want to crawl because Noah was the same way:( But the boys like playing together and they are always laughing. I love that they have each other. I hope that they will be good friends. I already know that they will cause trouble together:) ohhhhhh!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! I love it and can't believe he is already old enough to start crawlig, didn't you just have him? Time goes way too fast.

David and Kira said...

I can't believe he is scooting around a little. It will be so nice when Elijah is old enough to play with Noah. Fun to have boys!!

Enriquez Family said...

Wow! He's already farther then we last saqw him on Sunday!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Hi, I found your blog from the Jensen's and it is darling! I just had to tell you that we love having Noah in nursery, he keeps us laughing! He has come so far since we met him, and we have enjoyed getting to know his cute personality.
~Shelli Chambers

Lauren Stewart said...

that is so fun.... I love to see the little ones figure things out. my niece discovered she has a voice the other day.. And sounds like she is in pain alot of the time, but she is just talking and yelling! And very happy about it! O I got my honeymoon pictures on the computer but they are on my facebook! If you wanna do some artsey thing with them I would love it. What is the name of the program you are using??...

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Yay! How fun! I want a little one...

The Wilson Family said...

which pediatrician did you go to?